|16th session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration (CEPA), NY, 24.-28.4.2017|
The main issue for discussion will be "Ensuring effective implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals: leadership, action and means." The five sub-issues will be:
1. Understanding the needs of local authorities and communities and supporting and equipping them for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals;
2. Institutional leadership and the Sustainable Development Goals;
3. Institutional arrangements for the Sustainable Development Goals;
4. Development of principles of effective governance;
5. Strategies for integrated action to achieve poverty eradication: implications for public institutions
For more information on the event please visit https://publicadministration.un.org/en/CEPA.
Live webcast will be available.